Barrister & Solicitor
BioKevin Zemp acts for corporations, industry associations and individuals in providing advice and assistance with respect to cross-border issues and immigration requirements. His practice serves clients involved in the manufacturing, energy, high technology, telecommunications, automotive and entertainment industries, among others.
Kevin is licensed to practice immigration and citizenship law in both Canada and the United States, which provides him with considerable flexibility to service clients with both Canadian and U.S. immigration and citizenship needs.
Prior to his admission to the bar, Kevin was employed as a Senior Immigration Officer for the Canadian government. He has previously served as Chair of the Alberta South Section of the Canadian Bar association. He is currently serving as the Chair of the National Immigration Section of the Canadian Bar Association.
- Born & Raised Albertan
- Senior Immigration Officer for 4 Years
- Admitted to the bar of Washington in 1999
- Over 18 Years at Bennett Jones
- Founder of Zemp Law Group
- Chair of the National Immigration section of the Canadian Bar Association
- Married for 22 years to Jeannette with 5 children
- Extensive Involvement with the community and religious organizations
- Recognized leader regarding immigration issues in both Canada and the USA.